Welcome to Anatomix Physical Therapy
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 985-542-6664 for Hammond or 985-807-1200 for Mandeville. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
Our Commitment to Quality Care
We are a quality-care provider, honored to be a part of the Physical Therapy Provider Network (PTPN). This network consists of private practice therapists across the country that sets high standards for their providers, including clinical expertise, professional ethics, and a commitment to maintain independence as a provider in order to optimize patient outcomes.
We use Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO) to predict patients outcomes, giving patients a better understanding of how well treatment will help, as well as manage quality. FOTO helps us ensure our patients achieve a higher level of change in function after treatment.
Anatomix Physical Therapy is ranked in the top 3% of therapy providers nationwide for our clinical outcomes. This has earned us the distinction of being named a Quality Blue Provider with the highest ranking in physical therapy by Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Louisiana.
As of June 2016, Louisiana became the 38th state to allow direct access to physical therapy. This means you may seek physical therapy treatment without having to first see your primary care provider, chiropractor, or specialist. We are now able to evaluate whether you need physical therapy and provide the prescribed treatment for most insurance carriers without a referral .
For more information about our one-on-one treatment plans or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 985-542-6664 or 985-807-1200.
Physician Referral Form
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.