Active Release Technique (ART)™ is a patented, soft tissue treatment system that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. The goal of ART® is to restore mobility of the soft tissue, which eliminates pain. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved with ART®.
Every ART® session is actually a combination of examination and treatment. At Anatomix,our physical therapists use their hands to evaluate the texture, tightness and movement of muscles, fascia, tendons, ligaments and nerves. Abnormal tissues are treated by combining precisely directed tension with very specific patient movements. As patients begin to feel the quick effects of ART®, they immediately become advocates.
The following are the top benefits of Active Release Techniques:
- Improves range of motion
- Cleans out scar tissue and adhesions in muscles
- Treats the most common and painful sports injuries (overuse injuries)
- Works to relieve headaches
- Treats joint conditions
- Quick results through effective muscle targeting
- Rapid recovery to get back to the sport as soon as possible
- Vast pain reduction through non-invasive treatment
- Correct soft tissue and muscle problems successfully
- Improved overall performance with proper muscle movement and function
For more information, Contact us today at Hammond & Mandeville, LA centers.